DA wide zoom on 2014 roadmap

BarryE
Posted 31/07/2014 - 19:57 Link
Anyone any idea what the DA wide zoom is likely to be on the 2014 roadmap ? It looks to be about 12/14 - 28mm. How similar might it be from the 12-24? Seems a potential duplication, which seems odd ...

And when it might be released ?
weinelm
Posted 31/07/2014 - 20:31 Link
My guess, and it's only a guess, is that it will a 12-28mm f/4 based on the new Tokina design. I imagine it will be weather sealed (it would certainly be a disappointment if not). I would assume it will supersede the current 12-24mm.

I don't know when we'll see it, I hope soon!
Panasonic GX80, Pentax MX, Mamiya 6. My Flickr

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo