DA*300 Tripod Mount
Posted 28/12/2011 - 16:17
Link
Thanks Alan, it was Asahi that thought the lens may have to go back, because of it's star rating.
Barrie - Too Old To Die Young
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
Posted 28/12/2011 - 20:02
Link
Hi Barrie, might be worth contacting Harrow Technical link and see if they can help.
Also maybe ask the similar question on link
Also maybe ask the similar question on link
Regards, Tom
K-1ii,K-3iii's.
SMC PENTAX-F 1:2.8 28mm, HD Pentax-D FA* 1:1.4 50mm SDM AW,
SMC PENTAX-D FA MACRO 1:2.8 100mm WR,
SMC PENTAX-DA* 1:4 300mm ED [IF] SDM,
SMC PENTAX-FA* 1:4 600mm IF & ED,
HD PENTAX -DA 1.4x AW AF REAR CONVERTER,
Pentax Photo Gallery
K-1ii,K-3iii's.
SMC PENTAX-F 1:2.8 28mm, HD Pentax-D FA* 1:1.4 50mm SDM AW,
SMC PENTAX-D FA MACRO 1:2.8 100mm WR,
SMC PENTAX-DA* 1:4 300mm ED [IF] SDM,
SMC PENTAX-FA* 1:4 600mm IF & ED,
HD PENTAX -DA 1.4x AW AF REAR CONVERTER,
Pentax Photo Gallery
Posted 03/01/2012 - 15:14
Link
Phew...... Clamp hook only £14.40 incl. P&P from Johnsons Photopia Ltd. Just have to await it's arrival.
Barrie - Too Old To Die Young
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
Posted 03/01/2012 - 15:19
Link
Pleased your sorted Barrie, to be honest I was expecting it to cost a lot more than £14:40.
Regards, Tom
K-1ii,K-3iii's.
SMC PENTAX-F 1:2.8 28mm, HD Pentax-D FA* 1:1.4 50mm SDM AW,
SMC PENTAX-D FA MACRO 1:2.8 100mm WR,
SMC PENTAX-DA* 1:4 300mm ED [IF] SDM,
SMC PENTAX-FA* 1:4 600mm IF & ED,
HD PENTAX -DA 1.4x AW AF REAR CONVERTER,
Pentax Photo Gallery
K-1ii,K-3iii's.
SMC PENTAX-F 1:2.8 28mm, HD Pentax-D FA* 1:1.4 50mm SDM AW,
SMC PENTAX-D FA MACRO 1:2.8 100mm WR,
SMC PENTAX-DA* 1:4 300mm ED [IF] SDM,
SMC PENTAX-FA* 1:4 600mm IF & ED,
HD PENTAX -DA 1.4x AW AF REAR CONVERTER,
Pentax Photo Gallery
Posted 03/01/2012 - 15:23
Link
Yes Tom, I would not have been surprised if I had had to buy a new foot....for an arm and a leg.....Boom Boom
Barrie - Too Old To Die Young
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
Posted 05/10/2012 - 15:49
Link
The clamp hook on my 60-250mm tripod mount snapped today, lens is still under warranty, I've been in touch with SRS and have to send the tripod mount back to get a replacement from Pentax.
A bit of a pain but sh*t happens.
A bit of a pain but sh*t happens.
Posted 14/10/2017 - 19:22
Link
I went out with my camera and DA*300 mm today and noticed that the tripod foot mount was missing from the lens. The ring and its screw are still intact. I'd no idea that the foot was detachable until now. I've not dropped the camera nor has it collided with anything. The foot has just somehow become detached.
The lens is less than 1 year old, purchased from SRS Microsystems. I'm unsure as to whether I should contact SRS or johnson's Photopia.
The lens is less than 1 year old, purchased from SRS Microsystems. I'm unsure as to whether I should contact SRS or johnson's Photopia.
Posted 14/10/2017 - 19:36
Link
bforbes wrote:
Phew...... Clamp hook only £14.40 incl. P&P from Johnsons Photopia Ltd. Just have to await it's arrival.
It is meant to detach It's held on with a screw clamping on to the dovetails in the ring. pricing is from 5 years ago.
Phew...... Clamp hook only £14.40 incl. P&P from Johnsons Photopia Ltd. Just have to await it's arrival.
Barrie - Too Old To Die Young
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/
Posted 22/10/2017 - 13:49
Link
bforbes wrote:
It’s gone up in price considerably, just had to order one at £39 inc VAT.
bforbes wrote:
Phew...... Clamp hook only £14.40 incl. P&P from Johnsons Photopia Ltd. Just have to await it's arrival.
It is meant to detach It's held on with a screw clamping on to the dovetails in the ring. pricing is from 5 years ago.Phew...... Clamp hook only £14.40 incl. P&P from Johnsons Photopia Ltd. Just have to await it's arrival.
Posted 22/10/2017 - 14:55
Link
I have one, boxed, that I'd sell for £25 + pnp. It's barely been used and came with my Q to K adaptor which I don't have any more.
All the gear with no idea
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


6913 posts
17 years
Co. Durham UK
https://pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/barrieforbes
https://www.flickr.com/photos/189482630@N03/