DA* 60-250mm f4
Posted 28/10/2008 - 08:36
Link
IANAL, but this wording:
Quote:
No charges will be made to your card until we have received stock and contacted you to confirm your order
probably means that since no money has changed hands, there's no contract yet, so they can change the price. That said, it wouldn't be very good business practice to go around stiffing customers.
No charges will be made to your card until we have received stock and contacted you to confirm your order
Posted 28/10/2008 - 09:03
Link
If they did increase the price you wouldn't be obliged to buy one.
I did notice that judging by their website header (the blue bit across the top), they seem to be the only supplier of left-handed *istDLs that I've come across.
Dan
I did notice that judging by their website header (the blue bit across the top), they seem to be the only supplier of left-handed *istDLs that I've come across.
Dan
K-3, a macro lens and a DA*300mm...
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


13627 posts
18 years
Hythe,
Hampshire UK
Bristol street cameras are taking orders now and have a price of £650 which, if correct is a pretty good discount.
Having dealt with them once before and being let down I am a bit suspicious, I just wondered if they have to honour this price when stocks arrive.
Edit: Can't spell.