CZ 35/2.4
Posted 05/06/2010 - 10:15
Link
mikew wrote:
But I realise I am rather luddite in this.
Mike
I'm not sure luddite is quite the right word when you're advocating using new technology rather than old!But I realise I am rather luddite in this.
Mike
FWIW I love my CZJ 35 to bits but I wouldn't buy one at the prices they are now either. The single main reason I havn't sold mine is that I suspect I'd regret it, and wouldn't be able to justify the cost of getting another one.
you don't have to be mad to post here
but it does help
but it does help
Posted 05/06/2010 - 10:46
Link
Dangermouse wrote:
If you want a 35mm have a look for the old M 35-70mm, it's an f2.8 at the wide end and has excellent reviews. I know I was very happy with the test shots from mine, although I don't use it on digital as manual zooms are a bit of a pain. I bought it to use on my MX, where it's a very good fit.
Weirdly the M 35mm primes seem a bit rare of late, I don't see many up for grabs.
.........M 35-70/2.8 used one with my KX,MX & LX bodies for years, great lens, paired with the M 24-35/3.5....wonderful! With the addition of the A 70-210/4 later you could hardly go wrong for a 3 lens kitIf you want a 35mm have a look for the old M 35-70mm, it's an f2.8 at the wide end and has excellent reviews. I know I was very happy with the test shots from mine, although I don't use it on digital as manual zooms are a bit of a pain. I bought it to use on my MX, where it's a very good fit.
Weirdly the M 35mm primes seem a bit rare of late, I don't see many up for grabs.
Regards,
John
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


3603 posts
16 years
Mid Wales
Weirdly the M 35mm primes seem a bit rare of late, I don't see many up for grabs.
Shooting the Welsh Wilderness with K-m, KX, MX, ME Super and assorted lenses.