Crumplers
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.
Photograph titled 'Faithful' by rex1999 selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Photograph titled 'Into the woods' by sueriley selected as Pentax User's Photo of the Week.
Proudly supporting Pentax User |
||
![]() |
![]() |
|
1425 posts
18 years
Geneva
Excellent bag that can be used over the shoulder or round the waist (which I found handy when taking flights - bumbags aren't counted in your carry on weight). It fits a K10/5 DSLR + lens up to 50-135 (probably bigger, but this was the biggest I had). In very good condition. £10 inc p+p.
Crumpler Daily 600
Excellent, capacious bag (user review here: link). Superbly put together. In good condition - some very slight fading, but otherwise very good. £50 inc p&p.
Am selling both of these due to a shift to m4/3 - they are both oversized for my current needs.
I will be in the Macclesfield area next week and in London between 3-6 October if people want to pick up in person. I can send from France or the UK.
500px