crumpler bags
Posted 11/11/2010 - 15:59
Link
It's so hard to say something about the size off Crumpler bags.... they always use tiny camera's and lenses for their measurements
Are you looking for a rugsack or shoulder bag?
Are you looking for a rugsack or shoulder bag?
Posted 11/11/2010 - 16:06
Link
sorry, a shoulder bag.
Ian
ps, whats a rugsack
Ian
ps, whats a rugsack
Nobody is perfect, but being Scottish is a start
Posted 11/11/2010 - 17:22
Link
I don't think Crumpler make a shoulder bag big enough for that lot.
As Stefan says they over estimate what will fit in their bags big time.
I have a Pretty Bella 7500, and it would hold the K20D with the 17-70 on it, the 50-135 and a flash at a squeeze. The 60-250 was too big for it.
It is now sat upstairs gathering dust, which is a shame as it is nice looking bag.
Haven't tried it with the smaller K-5 yet.
As Stefan says they over estimate what will fit in their bags big time.
I have a Pretty Bella 7500, and it would hold the K20D with the 17-70 on it, the 50-135 and a flash at a squeeze. The 60-250 was too big for it.
It is now sat upstairs gathering dust, which is a shame as it is nice looking bag.
Haven't tried it with the smaller K-5 yet.
Posted 11/11/2010 - 18:09
Link
T140 wrote:
sorry, a shoulder bag.
Ian
ps, whats a rugsack
Sorry ik bedoelde rugzak sorry, a shoulder bag.
Ian
ps, whats a rugsack
I think the master/new delhi 510 would just be large enough.
This the inside of the Master Delhi 510
(I don't think Crumpler would mind sharing the photo for their promotion)

As you can see camera with the grip and you can attach a lens to the camera two lenses on the side and a flash and there is probably room to stick other flash in it as well.
If you aren't sure though the 620 might be a better choice, better to have more space then too little space.
This the New Delhi 620.

I've the older 620 and it fits all my stuff nicely
But it's quite a weight on your shoulders after a while.
I would advice you to look at rucksacks if you need to carry your gear longer then an hour.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



179 posts
16 years
ayrshire
Ian