cotswoldphoto
Posted 05/02/2014 - 17:29
Link
Algernon wrote:
Cotswold only have the Canon ones left.
This seems to be the correct one £15.36 for the pair from China.
link
My next camera will be a Thornton Pickard Full Plate
--
Am a bit wary of buying from Chinese companies. To much bad feedback from them. I know you can get refund via eBay but it's the time it takes and wouldn't want the hassle. But thanks anyway
Cotswold only have the Canon ones left.
This seems to be the correct one £15.36 for the pair from China.
link
My next camera will be a Thornton Pickard Full Plate
--
Posted 05/02/2014 - 18:34
Link
Just need to jump to the defence of the Chinese. My experience has always been excellent. Items can sometimes be slowed down by customs but not nearly as much as North American purchases.
My daughter deals with several Chinese companies on a very small scale and also has no problems.
My two penneth in regards saving a few quid
My daughter deals with several Chinese companies on a very small scale and also has no problems.
My two penneth in regards saving a few quid
Steve
Sometimes I'm serious and sometimes not, but I consider sarcasm an artform. Which is it today?
Sometimes I'm serious and sometimes not, but I consider sarcasm an artform. Which is it today?
Posted 19/04/2014 - 03:59
Link
Ojecco Nikon version works fine on my K5 and Metz AF44-1 flashgun...
Saxon
Saxon
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


8880 posts
16 years
Lancashire
This seems to be the correct one £15.36 for the pair from China.
link
My next camera will be a Thornton Pickard Full Plate
--
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi