converter,s
Posted 14/05/2010 - 16:34
Link
I believe a month ago someone asked if the Sigma/Tamron 70-300 or the pentax 55-300 was better and everyone commented that the Pentax one was better so I think it's a safe bet to go for the DA 55-300
Posted 14/05/2010 - 16:35
Link
Anvh wrote:
I believe a month ago someone asked if the Sigma/Tamron 70-300 or the pentax 55-300 was better and everyone commented that the Pentax one was better so I think it's a safe bet to go for the DA 55-300
Stefan, I think the OP was asking which teleconverter works best with those lenses.
I believe a month ago someone asked if the Sigma/Tamron 70-300 or the pentax 55-300 was better and everyone commented that the Pentax one was better so I think it's a safe bet to go for the DA 55-300
If you can't say something nice about Pentax, you won't say anything at all.
Apparently.
Apparently.
Posted 14/05/2010 - 22:06
Link
The Tamron 1.4 works with the 55-300mm lens as per this shot
[IMG]http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad254/weldingblues/Bedford/Swanseranade-resized.jpg[/IMG]
Hope this is of some help.
[IMG]http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad254/weldingblues/Bedford/Swanseranade-resized.jpg[/IMG]
Hope this is of some help.
Colin
“Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.”
Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
[IMG]http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad254/weldingblues/K-7userbar-red.jpg[/IMG]
“Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.”
Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
[IMG]http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad254/weldingblues/K-7userbar-red.jpg[/IMG]
Posted 14/05/2010 - 22:25
Link
robbie_d wrote:
Yes you're right Anvh wrote:
I believe a month ago someone asked if the Sigma/Tamron 70-300 or the pentax 55-300 was better and everyone commented that the Pentax one was better so I think it's a safe bet to go for the DA 55-300
Stefan, I think the OP was asking which teleconverter works best with those lenses.I believe a month ago someone asked if the Sigma/Tamron 70-300 or the pentax 55-300 was better and everyone commented that the Pentax one was better so I think it's a safe bet to go for the DA 55-300
It's so easy to overlook the thread title
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



1498 posts
16 years
worcestershire
pentax da*60-250 pentax da 55-300 sigma apo 150-500 hsm os pentax af1.7 adapter
Pentax af aw 1.4 rear converter and a flash