Contre-jour competition.
Posted 02/06/2013 - 09:02
Link
The forum software is set up to operate weekly competitions, so the end date for the monthly ones or any others has to be set manually.
I've now updated the details.
I've now updated the details.
Best regards, John
Posted 02/07/2013 - 13:59
Link
Tiny2
Last Login: 22nd June 2013 - 01:04
Has anyone PM'd him
Last Login: 22nd June 2013 - 01:04
Has anyone PM'd him
Posted 03/07/2013 - 16:42
Link
No response yet. I'll give it till weekend, just in case a week's holiday is the problem.
It would be really appreciated if when entering competitions we all make sure we will be available if we win. If not, everything grinds temporarily to a halt.
It would be really appreciated if when entering competitions we all make sure we will be available if we win. If not, everything grinds temporarily to a halt.
Best regards, John
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


4192 posts
16 years
Scarborough,
North Yorks.
John K