Cokin A mounting rings

ambient housewife
Posted 26/10/2014 - 18:07 Link
These have sat in my draw for too long, I will admit to liking the results of using a ND grad, but I never seem to have them, so these have to go. I think one of the 58mm is the only original cokin, but the others are all standard size and similar quality.

All in good condition, most unused and still wrapped. £1.50 for the first one then £1 for each additional including postage in UK. Bank transfer or paypal with buyer covering fees.

49mm
52mm
55mm
58mm
58mm
62mm
67mm
72mm
77mm
82mm

Chinese filter holder that has been cut back to just the polariser slot and a single filter slot (for wide angle lens). £1.50 or £1 if bought with adapter rings.
Comment Image


Comment Image


Set of inexpensive generic slot filters in handy cover, includes 2 grey grads, 3 ND solids and a Kood grad blue filter. I am not sure of the light blocking values. £4

Comment Image
Edited by ambient housewife: 26/10/2014 - 18:08
Magicman
Posted 27/10/2014 - 01:02 Link
Hi AHW not been taking photos with any ND filter yet but how well does this group get me going. Of course, I have nothing to compare too yet ?

My set needs are 62 & 77 threads

So what price for those plus wide angle holder fix plus the filters set ?

Cheers, Patrick
Pentax : KP + K 5 iis : M 28 mm , M 50 mm , K 135 mm , DA F 100 mm , DA 12 - 24 mm DA 16 - 85 mm & DA 55- 300 mm .
Lumix : LX100
ambient housewife
Posted 27/10/2014 - 08:27 Link
Hi, thanks for the interest, yes they are available and this would be a cheap intro to this type of filter. How does £7 sound? PM me and I will send you payment details.
Magicman
Posted 29/10/2014 - 11:09 Link
Cheers David these arrived safe this morning will test them on my travels soon Patrick
Pentax : KP + K 5 iis : M 28 mm , M 50 mm , K 135 mm , DA F 100 mm , DA 12 - 24 mm DA 16 - 85 mm & DA 55- 300 mm .
Lumix : LX100
ambient housewife
Posted 29/10/2014 - 13:20 Link
Glad they arrived safely! I still have the following adapter rings if anyone needs them?
49mm
52mm
55mm
58mm
58mm
67mm
72mm
82mm

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo