Codicote poppies

womble
Posted 22/06/2020 - 22:14 Link
Quick photo from the side of the road as I was out cycling today. Pentax Q-S1 and 06 zoom lens.

Comment Image

Codicote poppies par Kris Lockyear, on ipernity
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Lubbyman
Posted 22/06/2020 - 23:43 Link
Very nice splashes of colour to add interest and depth to what would have been a very green scene. Well spotted, well taken. And it shows how useful a Q-in-the-pocket can be.

Steve
PS: I thought that I was dealing well with the sad demise of my 06, but now you've shown (again) what it can do I'm getting all emotional... You're a bad man, Mr Womble!
pschlute
Posted 23/06/2020 - 07:11 Link
Colourful. I love poppies.
LennyBloke
Posted 23/06/2020 - 07:45 Link
Lovely image Kris - those splashes of the red poppies transform a classic English countryside view
LennyBloke

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo