Closing Dates

Johnwnjr

Link Posted 01/06/2015 - 07:26
When I get the News letter usually the closing date for the competition is either the same day or has already gone. Why is this? Can more notice be given please? John Ruffell.

johnriley

Link Posted 01/06/2015 - 08:54
I know, it's because of the release date of the newsletter. I'll point it out to the appropriate department.

However, I don't think we need a newsletter to remind us that the weekly competition ends at the end of the week, or that the monthly competition ends at the end of the month do we? If we've left it that late, it's going to be too late.
Best regards, John

Johnwnjr

Link Posted 01/06/2015 - 09:23
Well, John, I received the NL today and the competitions mentioned have already closed. Where do I see the subjects say a month earlier so if I have the opportunity I may wish to take part. Unfortunately it may be me missing something, because my wife has recently gone into a home with dementia and I have been looking after her for 2-3 years and could no longer cope. I just mention this as it has been impossible for me to keep up with everything.

johnriley

Link Posted 01/06/2015 - 09:42
The competitions are found in the menu bar Gallery>Competitions

The discussion threads on the competitions, including rules and guidelines, are found in this forum under Competitions.

Hope that helps, but I'll mention the discrepancy in the newsletters.
Best regards, John

Johnwnjr

Link Posted 01/06/2015 - 10:13
Thank you very much, John. John Ruffell

johnriley

Link Posted 02/06/2015 - 08:56
The newsletter dates are being looked at with a view to avoiding this problem, hope it helps.
Best regards, John
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.