Clear Out, camera and lenses #1

fatspider

Link Posted 06/03/2014 - 15:02
Decided to have a clear out of unused stuff, will be listing a second lot later. will give them a couple of weeks on here before they go to Feebay

P&P at cost, payment by paypal or bank transfer. please respond by PM first come first served.

Pentax FA 28-80mm
Excellent Condition, may have the odd bit of dust inside, Got to be worth 25 (providing I can find the box)

Vivitar 500mm Mirror Lens
Good condition, comes with pouch. I think I bought this on here but have not really used it, got to be worth 35

Pentax MZ7
Very nice and well looked after, new batteries. got to be worth 35 if only for the light show when you switch it on

Pentax P30
Nice condition, new batteries, has had some engraving done on the backplate, this has to be worth 5

My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
Last Edited by fatspider on 06/03/2014 - 15:04

malcombe

Link Posted 06/03/2014 - 20:06
The engraving to the rear of the camera body is a security etch. EYHA is probably East Yorkshire Health Authority. There is only one company (I believe) who produce the stencil/acid compound marking and they are based in Locks Bottom,Kent. Selectamark.
Last Edited by malcombe on 06/03/2014 - 20:08

SmutjeUK

Link Posted 07/03/2014 - 15:24
PM sent Ref: Vivitar 500mm
Kind regards
SmutjeUK

It's nice to be nice!

Pentax K-5 with D-GB4 Grip, to many lenses to mention by now (serious LBA by now), TC's, Lowepro Slingshot 300 AW, Manfrotto 028 & Redsnapper RS-283 with various Heads plus various Camera Clamps (I collect them). Pentax AF 360FGZ, Pentax AF 240FT, several Metz 45 CT-1 & 5 with stands and 'Blow Up' Soft Boxes, Flash Triggers, and various Macro gear.

fatspider

Link Posted 07/03/2014 - 21:06
Vivitar Sold
My PPG link
My Flckr link

SmutjeUK

Link Posted 11/03/2014 - 11:30
Lens arrived ysetterday in very good condition.

Many thanks
Kind regards
SmutjeUK

It's nice to be nice!

Pentax K-5 with D-GB4 Grip, to many lenses to mention by now (serious LBA by now), TC's, Lowepro Slingshot 300 AW, Manfrotto 028 & Redsnapper RS-283 with various Heads plus various Camera Clamps (I collect them). Pentax AF 360FGZ, Pentax AF 240FT, several Metz 45 CT-1 & 5 with stands and 'Blow Up' Soft Boxes, Flash Triggers, and various Macro gear.

fatspider

Link Posted 16/03/2014 - 23:46
Thanks Bernhard, not had time to get on and check with you so may as well do it here and give the thread a shameless BUMP
My PPG link
My Flckr link
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.