chips and salad in profile
Posted 14/11/2010 - 10:09
Link
I like the first one best. Well captured and perfect in b/w.
A pity she can't spell Mediterranean .
The second doesn't do a lot for me I'm afraid.
A pity she can't spell Mediterranean .
The second doesn't do a lot for me I'm afraid.
Posted 14/11/2010 - 10:38
Link
The tones are lovely in the first. The second is a little passive perhaps, more of her face in the shot may have changed that?
Posted 14/11/2010 - 10:42
Link
It is better in b/w certainly, but as i-Berg suggests I think a little more of her face would have helped. If she had just brushed those front strands of hair back it would have made a difference. As it is you can't see much of her profile, just a lot of hair.
Posted 14/11/2010 - 11:19
Link
I'll re-name it to mop?
Neither girl was aware of the shot and it was quite windy.
Best regards
Neither girl was aware of the shot and it was quite windy.
Best regards
Too far from a shore.
Posted 14/11/2010 - 12:35
Link
I prefer the colour version....... Not enough contrast in the B&W to separate her face from the background in my opinion..... For what it's worth....
.........all the gear, no idea!
Me super, MX, LX, K5,DA 18-55WR, DA 17-70, DA 55-300, DA40 Ltd, FA50 1.4, Samsung D-Xenon 12-24,Samsung 100mm macro M50 1.7(x3), M28 3.5, M35 2.8, M100macro f4, M135 3.5(+others)
Me super, MX, LX, K5,DA 18-55WR, DA 17-70, DA 55-300, DA40 Ltd, FA50 1.4, Samsung D-Xenon 12-24,Samsung 100mm macro M50 1.7(x3), M28 3.5, M35 2.8, M100macro f4, M135 3.5(+others)
Posted 14/11/2010 - 13:13
Link
I like them both but the second one does need just a little more face.
Best wishes,
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Andrew
"These places mean something and it's the job of a photographer to figure-out what the hell it is."
Robert Adams
"The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE."
Ernst Hass
My website: http://www.ephotozine.com/user/bwlchmawr-199050
http://s927.photobucket.com/home/ADC3440/index
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78898196@N05
Posted 15/11/2010 - 05:59
Link
B&W are great for capturing detail feature. Draws your attention to the person face. So #1 is for me.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



6417 posts
17 years
chips and salad
in profile
any C&C welcome
Best regards