Cartmel Show Pentax users

mille19
Posted 03/08/2011 - 22:05 Link
I went to Cartmel Agricultural Show today and was quite suprised at how many Pentax DSLR users I saw.
fatspider
Posted 03/08/2011 - 23:32 Link
I was in York on Saturday, it was heaving with tourists and there were a number of Pentax DSLRs about.

I used to feel a bit of an individual with my Pentax, but now it seems I'm just becoming one of the crowd
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
davidstorm
Posted 03/08/2011 - 23:36 Link
I bought mine 2 months ago and have already 'sold' two others to people I know via recommendation, as well as buying a used K-M for my son who is doing photography at A-level. Quality sells.


Regards
David
Flickr

Nicola's Apartments, Kassiopi, Corfu

Some cameras, some lenses, some bits 'n' bobs
thoughton
Posted 04/08/2011 - 10:01 Link
In 3 years or so of shooting with a Pentax, I have only ever seen one Pentax dslr that wasn't my own! That was in the Science Museum, and I couldn't believe how enormous the 16-50 hood was!
Tim
AF - Pentax K5, Sigma 10-20/4-5.6, Tamron 17-50/2.8, Sigma 30/1.4, Sigma 70-200/2.8, Tamron 70-300/4-5.6
MF - Vivitar CF 28/2.8, Tamron AD2 90/2.5, MTO 1000/11
Stuff - Metz 58 AF1, Cactus v4, Nikon SB24, Raynox 150, Sigma 1.4x TC, Sigma 2x TC, Kenko 2x macro TC, Redsnapper 283 tripod, iMac 27”, Macbook Pro 17”, iPad, iPhone 3G
Flickr • Fluidr • PPG • Street • Portfolio site
Feel free to edit any of my posted photos! If I post a photo for critique, I want brutal honesty. If you don't like it, please say so and tell me why!
mille19
Posted 04/08/2011 - 11:27 Link
There's a few photos from the show at Cartmel Show 2011
Hardgravity
Posted 06/08/2011 - 09:07 Link
fatspider wrote:
I was in York on Saturday, it was heaving with tourists and there were a number of Pentax DSLRs about.

I used to feel a bit of an individual with my Pentax, but now it seems I'm just becoming one of the crowd
..and the problem is?

Whilst in France earlier this year I saw several Pentax users, and like 'spider I've also noticed the increase in users in York.
Cheers, HG

K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.

Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...

PPG entries.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo