Cannon question
- Topic Locked - You will not be able to post to this topic. Off topic
Posted 20/06/2011 - 07:45
Link
A Cannon is a rather large gun. The photocopier makers name is spelled Canon.
I'm not too familiar with Canon products, but I think that only EF and EF-S series lenses will fit.
Perhaps the best place to ask this question is on a Canon forum.
I'm not too familiar with Canon products, but I think that only EF and EF-S series lenses will fit.
Perhaps the best place to ask this question is on a Canon forum.
Peter E Smith - flickr Photostream
Posted 20/06/2011 - 08:31
Link
Quote:
A Cannon is a rather large gun. The photocopier makers name is spelled Canon.
A Cannon is a rather large gun. The photocopier makers name is spelled Canon.
Encourage him to buy an adaptor and use K mount, then his camera will be almost as good as yours. There is also a benefit to this as when he can eventually afford the copier peoples lenses you can buy the Pentax ones off him at a bargain price.
Posted 20/06/2011 - 08:37
Link
I'll refer you to a Canon forum and lock this thread. The title of this site is Pentax User....
Best regards, John
Posted 20/06/2011 - 08:38
Link
M42 adapter for Canon
Half Man... Half Pentax ... Half Cucumber
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi
Pentax K-1 + K-5 and some other stuff
Algi


531 posts
17 years
Leeds,
The North
Is there a Cannon equivalent of the old Pentax M lenses that will fit his camera.
I personally have no experience with any other brand beyond Pentax so can not be much help.
He was also looking at these... link
Anyone have any experience of these?
Cheers