By the canal
Posted 04/12/2025 - 10:00
Link
Another good little set - I like your eye for framing in particular, you make it look easy but I bet quite a bit of consideration has gone into it
LennyBloke
Posted 04/12/2025 - 10:56
Link
LennyBloke wrote:
Another good little set - I like your eye for framing in particular, you make it look easy but I bet quite a bit of consideration has gone into it
Thank you very much.Another good little set - I like your eye for framing in particular, you make it look easy but I bet quite a bit of consideration has gone into it
I like to try to get it right in camera so yes, time spent on framing tends to pay off for me
Posted 17/12/2025 - 08:58
Link
LennyBloke wrote:
Another good little set - I like your eye for framing in particular, you make it look easy but I bet quite a bit of consideration has gone into it
Agreed!
Another good little set - I like your eye for framing in particular, you make it look easy but I bet quite a bit of consideration has gone into it
John
Posted 17/12/2025 - 15:06
Link
Yes agreed with the above, a cracking set - thanks for sharing.
Posted 17/12/2025 - 16:12
Link
loadoftripe wrote:
Yes agreed with the above, a cracking set - thanks for sharing.
Yes agreed with the above, a cracking set - thanks for sharing.
jvs wrote:
Thank you both
LennyBloke wrote:
Another good little set - I like your eye for framing in particular, you make it look easy but I bet quite a bit of consideration has gone into it
Agreed!Another good little set - I like your eye for framing in particular, you make it look easy but I bet quite a bit of consideration has gone into it
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


431 posts
2 years
Pentax KP with DA 16-45mm
Flickr