Bump?

mowog
Posted 12/04/2010 - 19:11 Link
Bump!.. BUMP!? - What the bleedin' hell does bump mean?. I've seen this several times in the classified ads section.
Being the iterweb ignorant old git that I am, I don't know what it means.

Anybody?
No man is worth his salt, who has not been banned from at least one Forum, and two Flickr groups.

Mowog.
Gwyn
Posted 12/04/2010 - 19:18 - Helpful Comment Link
It means the same as TTT (to the top). It bumps a post back up the list so people will spot it.
mowog
Posted 12/04/2010 - 19:24 Link
Ah!. I see.

Thank you, Gwyn.
No man is worth his salt, who has not been banned from at least one Forum, and two Flickr groups.

Mowog.
Father Ted
Posted 12/04/2010 - 21:31 Link
Bump
Getting there! Thanks to you guys

Pentax K3ii, Pentax K10d, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo