Bumble bee
Posted 24/07/2011 - 16:17
Link
Hi Don,
I can't say for OZ bugs, but according to Letts Pocket Guide to Insects (European) there are 26 species of Bumble Bee and 67 species of Mining Bees (which look like BB's -to me anyway)in Britain.
So I think you've got a very good chance that it's a BB of some sort
Regards
Bernard
I can't say for OZ bugs, but according to Letts Pocket Guide to Insects (European) there are 26 species of Bumble Bee and 67 species of Mining Bees (which look like BB's -to me anyway)in Britain.
So I think you've got a very good chance that it's a BB of some sort
Regards
Bernard
Posted 24/07/2011 - 19:19
Link
Thanks Bernard, this is a Brit pic as I am here for a while.
C&C welcome.
Don.
Don.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2931 posts
18 years
Atherton tablelands,
NQ
[IMG]http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s95/muffin51/bumblebee.jpg[/IMG]
Not sure that it was big enough for a bumble bee,
Don.