BTCC 2015 Donington Park (image heavy)
Posted 21/04/2015 - 10:43
Link
Nice set, George, with your customary diversity.
I'll be up at Donington in 10 days or so, for the Historic Festival. That's particularly photogenic, if you have a free weekend.
I'll be up at Donington in 10 days or so, for the Historic Festival. That's particularly photogenic, if you have a free weekend.
Posted 21/04/2015 - 18:04
Link
Shot 9 is superb
Chris
www.chrismillsphotography.co.uk
" A Hangover is something that occupies the Head you neglected to use the night before".
-------------------------------------------------------------
K1 - Sigma 85mm F1.4, Pentax DFA 150 -450 F4.5 / 5.6, Pentax DFA* 24 - 70 F2.8
Samyang 14mm F2.8, Pentax DFA* 70-200 F2.8, Pentax A 50mm F1.2
K3iii + K3ii + K5iis converted to IR, Sigma 17 - 70 F2.8, Pentax 55 - 300 F4.5 / F5.6 PLM
www.chrismillsphotography.co.uk
" A Hangover is something that occupies the Head you neglected to use the night before".
-------------------------------------------------------------
K1 - Sigma 85mm F1.4, Pentax DFA 150 -450 F4.5 / 5.6, Pentax DFA* 24 - 70 F2.8
Samyang 14mm F2.8, Pentax DFA* 70-200 F2.8, Pentax A 50mm F1.2
K3iii + K3ii + K5iis converted to IR, Sigma 17 - 70 F2.8, Pentax 55 - 300 F4.5 / F5.6 PLM
Posted 22/04/2015 - 08:58
Link
Cheers for the comments
Chrism8 wrote:
Shot 9 is superb
I do like some of the vibrant colours on the helmets.Shot 9 is superb
simonarron wrote:
I'll be up at Donington in 10 days or so, for the Historic Festival. That's particularly photogenic, if you have a free weekend.
Unfortunately, assuming that's the bank holiday weekend I'm already tied up with the family. I keep meaning to give Cadwell Park a look at some point if you're out that way at all this year.
I'll be up at Donington in 10 days or so, for the Historic Festival. That's particularly photogenic, if you have a free weekend.
Posted 22/04/2015 - 09:02
Link
Great variety. Well done 😊
Posted 22/04/2015 - 09:47
Link
carmagw wrote:
I keep meaning to give Cadwell Park a look at some point if you're out that way at all this year.
I made three trips to Cadwell last season and will doubtless pop in again between now and Christmas...
I keep meaning to give Cadwell Park a look at some point if you're out that way at all this year.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


845 posts
16 years
Sheffield
Some good racing throughout the day, the MSA Formula Championship and Clio Cup being very entertaining as well as the main events.
Anyway some shots from the weekend :
No 1
No 2
No 3
No 4
No 5 Rob Collard
No 6
No 7 (back end starting to go)
No 8
No 9
No 10
No 11
No 12
No 13 Lots of planes landing at East Midlands
No 14
No 15
16 Rear wheel lifting into Redgate corner
Kit used was a combination of K3, K5ii, DA* 300, Pentax 1.4 TC, Sigma 100-300 F4. Pentax DA17-70 F4
It has become apparent my sensor needs a clean, few dust bunnies showing.
Regards
George