Brownsea Island - September 2021 - part three
Posted 27/09/2021 - 18:30
Link
Either this set or Part Two for me, I love the abstract no.9 here as well as your great choice of colours for 1, 2, 4 and 6.
Bravo!
Oh and 12 is just lovely and refreshing.
Bravo!
Oh and 12 is just lovely and refreshing.
All the gear with no idea
Posted 27/09/2021 - 19:44
Link
I’ve loved flicking through all of these on Flickr.
Looks like you’ve had an excellent time.
Looks like you’ve had an excellent time.
Posted 28/09/2021 - 00:14
Link
I think No. 11 may be a flight of oystercatchers. However, the more knowledgeable ones here may well shoot me down in flames!
Posted 28/09/2021 - 01:26
Link
Wonderful set.
Posted 28/09/2021 - 17:15
Link
Many interesting photos in the Brownsea sets. Can’t pick a favourite as so many different styles. The first is a lovely clean image.
Posted 01/10/2021 - 22:08
Link
Great reportage in these four sets LennyB. But as an individual image the water pebbles in this set stand out for me.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


7381 posts
18 years
Worcestershire
1. Spider Spy
2. Spider on the Heath
3. Nearly but not quite (I was manually focusing on the Moon when I spotted the Airplane crossing the viewfinder - I tried to tweak but didn't quite nail it )
4. Sandbanks by Moonlight
5. Special Forces by Sea? (can't be certain what these guys are but they travelled out of the harbour at speed each day)
6. Silver Bay
7. A poor Ansel Adams impersonation (my inspiration for getting into photography as a teenager, I've often tried and never succeeded in emulating the great master artist)
8. Heather detail (there is a beautiful heath covered in pink and purple heathers and yellow gorse in the centre of the island)
9. Gossamer in the Gorse
10. Three birds walk into a bar....
11. Formation Flypast (not sure what make and model they are?)
12. Molten Mercury (or pebbles under the sea)
:arrow: