Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Brilliant Local Council

Smeggypants
Posted 25/09/2010 - 20:44 Link
Dangermouse wrote:
Usually by ticking all the diversity boxes, having a bit of paper to say they can turn a computer on without injuring themselves, and being willing to put up with local government office politics!

And the worker drone education system that doesn't teach people how to think for themselves but tells them what to think and how to remember it is churning these borgs out at a huge rate.
[i]Bodies: 1x K-5IIs, 2x K-5, Sony TX-5, Nokia 808
Lenses: Pentax DA 10-17mm ED(IF) Fish Eye, Pentax DA 14mm f/2.8, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8, Pentax-A 28mm f/2.8, Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.2, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-FA 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7, Pentax DA* 50-135mm f/2.8, Sigma 135-400mm APO DG, and more ..
Flash: AF-540FGZ, Vivitar 283
Hardgravity
Posted 25/09/2010 - 21:41 Link
Quote:
remember it is churning these borgs out at a huge rate.

Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated...

...Not all LEA workers are brainless wonders, just the ones that spend all day looking at a computer screen and being nagged by the office bully, sorry I mean manager!

Some one high up has signed this off but it won't be their heads that will role.

It will be some convenient mother of two working part time on a pittance who can't fight back.
Cheers, HG

K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.

Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...

PPG entries.
flossie
Posted 25/09/2010 - 22:20 Link
Hardgravity wrote:
It will be some convenient mother of two working part time on a pittance who can't fight back.

just to balance my cliched right wing rants earlier in this thread, I'd like to post a cliched left wing rant by agreeing with this post as well
Still shooting in the dark (literally and metaphorically)...

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.