Brentwood Remembrance Parade.
Posted 12/11/2007 - 03:25
Link
Peter, really what you do with your photography is a magnificent work.
I like the thematic that characterizes all your photographic work. This time is for the Annual Brentwood Remembrance Parade. Really laudable!
All the images are colorful, sharp and in all the technical aspects unobjectionable. Very good taste for the approach.
Think that with your beautiful images all the world will know today about the Brentwood Remembrance Parade. I live in Argentina and now I have notice (for the first time) about the Brentwood Parade, and so, the same for all over the world. Imagine…
I like very much the second image with the old veteran displaying with great honor his medals, his face with this pleased expression is unique. The emotive cemetery homage was very good captured.
Congratulations Peter.
Best regards.
________________
Dirk TROTTEYN.
K10D+ Sigma 18-50 1:2.8 DC Lens.
I like the thematic that characterizes all your photographic work. This time is for the Annual Brentwood Remembrance Parade. Really laudable!
All the images are colorful, sharp and in all the technical aspects unobjectionable. Very good taste for the approach.
Think that with your beautiful images all the world will know today about the Brentwood Remembrance Parade. I live in Argentina and now I have notice (for the first time) about the Brentwood Parade, and so, the same for all over the world. Imagine…
I like very much the second image with the old veteran displaying with great honor his medals, his face with this pleased expression is unique. The emotive cemetery homage was very good captured.
Congratulations Peter.
Best regards.
________________
Dirk TROTTEYN.
K10D+ Sigma 18-50 1:2.8 DC Lens.
Posted 12/11/2007 - 11:24
Link
dirk 100: well thank you so much for your kind comments- I am really a 'beginner' using digital but I notice the results and make adjustments, for example, if the sun comes out and the light gets contrasty I turn down the 'contrast' setting in the camera. I hope I will get some good results in the newspapers when they are published this week on Friday to make my efforts worthwhile. It is very important to record veterans as their numbers get fewer every year.
Been a member of Pentax Club since the Ron Spillman era! Got COMPUTERISED at last - DIGITISED?
Taken the PLUNGE - BUT FILM STILL RULES !!!
Taken the PLUNGE - BUT FILM STILL RULES !!!
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


930 posts
21 years
Brentwood Essex (UK)
[Open Image] [Hosted by PhotoGalaxy.com]
[Open Image] [Hosted by PhotoGalaxy.com]
[Open Image] [Hosted by PhotoGalaxy.com]
[Open Image] [Hosted by PhotoGalaxy.com]
[Open Image] [Hosted by PhotoGalaxy.com]
[Open Image] [Hosted by PhotoGalaxy.com]
Taken the PLUNGE - BUT FILM STILL RULES !!!