Bray Air Show 2017
Posted 23/07/2017 - 11:43
Link
I like all of these, especially the first two.
Got to say I am not a fan of signatures on photographs.
Got to say I am not a fan of signatures on photographs.
Peter
My Flickr page
My Flickr page
Posted 24/07/2017 - 12:28
Link
Love them. Especially the first one. Fantastic composition.
'Photography...it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten....' (Aaron Siskind)
Posted 26/07/2017 - 10:32
Link
These are great... nice minimalism with the compositions...
Best
Best
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


256 posts
11 years
Dublin
1.
2.
3.
Irix 15mm F2.4, Pentax D-FA 24-70mm F2.8, FA 31mm F1.8 Ltd, FA 43mm F1.9 Ltd, FA 77mm F1.8 Ltd, Sigma 100-300 F4 + TC 1.4x, AF 540 FGZ
Ricoh GR III
Hitech-Formatt 10% off all filters code - CIEJ10