Bookend 3% illuminated Moon
Posted 23/01/2023 - 07:46
Link
I do like the delicacy of these sliver of moon photos . So different to hardness of the usual full-on full moon shots produced by photographers who point their lenses at the sky.
Steve
Steve
Posted 23/01/2023 - 13:37
Link
Lubbyman wrote:
I do like the delicacy of these sliver of moon photos . So different to hardness of the usual full-on full moon shots produced by photographers who point their lenses at the sky.
Steve
~I do like the delicacy of these sliver of moon photos . So different to hardness of the usual full-on full moon shots produced by photographers who point their lenses at the sky.
Steve
Thank you!
It is my challenge getting the thinnest circumstances will allow.
- David
"A republic, madam, if you can keep it." - Benjamin Franklin
"A republic, madam, if you can keep it." - Benjamin Franklin
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


242 posts
10 years
Southwest
Setting, this time:
.
"A republic, madam, if you can keep it." - Benjamin Franklin