Blyth Beach and Huts

fatspider
Posted 12/01/2011 - 00:02 Link
So the uncropped shot of the Groynes got in? shows just how much we know

Congratulations Alan.

just had a couple more accepted myself, will wait till I get the thumbs up on "t'other" before making an official announcement
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
Edited by fatspider: 12/01/2011 - 00:03
Blythman
Posted 12/01/2011 - 00:12 Link
Congrats to you too Alan. Didn't realise the review process took so long, and I was just hoping they'd put me out of my misery.

I still have another couple awaiting verdicts from before xmas
Alan


PPG
Flickr
fatspider
Posted 12/01/2011 - 00:22 Link
thats when mine went in, five of them. Two were "testers" but were rejected, if the third doesn;t make it I'll be extremely unhappy, its one of my fave shots
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
womble
Posted 12/01/2011 - 01:48 Link
Congratulations! The PPG was a bit slow over the hols.

fatspider wrote:
thats when mine went in, five of them. Two were "testers" but were rejected, if the third doesn;t make it I'll be extremely unhappy, its one of my fave shots
I have a selection of my favourite images rejected by the PPG, I try not to take it too seriously! It is informative, however, which images get accepted.

K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
i-Berg
Posted 12/01/2011 - 07:23 Link
Well done!

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo