Billingham f2.8 bag

elfer
Posted 31/01/2019 - 11:03 Link
Great as a city walkabout bag. I bought it used (if that matters) and added a new Billingham SP-40 shoulder pad. Has insert and rear zipped pocket.

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Product details at https://billingham.co.uk/products/f2-8

£85
elfer
Posted 03/02/2019 - 11:32 Link
Am I asking too much? The shoulder pad was getting on for £30 on its own,
pschlute
Posted 03/02/2019 - 13:26 - Helpful Comment Link
elfer wrote:
Am I asking too much? The shoulder pad was getting on for £30 on its own,
Looking at recent ebay sales (£70/88/95) i would say you are spot on in your pricing.

More likely to sell it on ebay, but you will have to be patient.
elfer
Posted 03/02/2019 - 13:31 Link
Thanks, I appreciate the reassurance!
elfer
Posted 11/02/2019 - 12:27 Link
Sold elsewhere

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo