Biker Chique

Don
Posted 23/07/2011 - 22:54 Link
Comment Image


I got mentioned by that same model in a mag on your side of the pond...link
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
geclinke
Posted 24/07/2011 - 00:09 Link
Not a comment on the model, but I think the shot may have been better with just the bike.
From a mechanical perspective the chain and trailing arm can make for a very interesting composition.
k5, 50mm FA, 18-55mm Kit, 50-200mm DA, 15mm Fisheye Sigma, 10-17mm DA Fisheye, 18-55mm DA WR, DA* 60-250, DA* 16-50
Pentaxophile
Posted 24/07/2011 - 00:50 Link
Very good Don! I like that camp B-movie horror look with the lighting and dry ice.
Don
Posted 24/07/2011 - 02:31 Link
geclinke wrote:
Not a comment on the model, but I think the shot may have been better with just the bike.
From a mechanical perspective the chain and trailing arm can make for a very interesting composition.
Comment Image


I can shoot the bike any day... getting experienced models into the studio, takes a lil more effort..

as for the chain and swingarm... sounds like work... I'd have to clean it first...lol!
That bike gets "rode hard and put away wet".... washing usually involves waiting for a rain storm..
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.
Edited by Don: 24/07/2011 - 02:35
Don
Posted 24/07/2011 - 03:30 Link
video clip... link
Fired many shots. Didn't kill anything.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo