Big Prints
Posted 22/02/2007 - 10:50
Link
There are lots of photohosting sites that do big prints, snapfish, photobox etc.
I don't know the prices but 'economically' may be quite subjective.
I don't know the prices but 'economically' may be quite subjective.
Please call me aj,
I use a Pentax K10D, on a MacBook with LightRoom (vers 1.3 + beta 2)
http://www.ba-joseph.co.uk/gallery
I use a Pentax K10D, on a MacBook with LightRoom (vers 1.3 + beta 2)
http://www.ba-joseph.co.uk/gallery
Posted 22/02/2007 - 11:39
Link
Hi Steve,
http://www.bonusprint.co.uk/pages/pricing_digital_prints.htm?level=0&sub=0
24x36 £18.49, dropping for qty.
I had some 12x8s printed by them, and they are very good.
Cheers
Liam
http://www.bonusprint.co.uk/pages/pricing_digital_prints.htm?level=0&sub=0
24x36 £18.49, dropping for qty.
I had some 12x8s printed by them, and they are very good.
Cheers
Liam
Liam
"Make your hands respond to what your mind demands." Jesse James
Best wide-angle lens? Two steps backward. Look for the 'ah-ha'. Ernst Haas
"Make your hands respond to what your mind demands." Jesse James
Best wide-angle lens? Two steps backward. Look for the 'ah-ha'. Ernst Haas
Posted 22/02/2007 - 12:36
Link
I don't want those crazy prices.
You have a reason to envy.
http://fotki.lv
1 Ls = 1 GBP
30cm×45cm 2,50 Ls
30cm×90cm 3,90 Ls
You have a reason to envy.
http://fotki.lv
1 Ls = 1 GBP
30cm×45cm 2,50 Ls
30cm×90cm 3,90 Ls
Posted 22/02/2007 - 14:18
Link
Some other links (maybe not cheap...):
http://www.loxleycolour.com/pricelists.asp
http://www.chromagene.co.uk ("Genesis" prints are supposed to be awesome)
http://www.peak-imaging.com/
Matt
http://www.loxleycolour.com/pricelists.asp
http://www.chromagene.co.uk ("Genesis" prints are supposed to be awesome)
http://www.peak-imaging.com/
Matt
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


112 posts
20 years
UK (bottom left-ish)
thanks,
Steve