Beginners guide to Photoshop CS2
Posted 22/05/2006 - 18:46
Link
Hi Steve
I've got this one:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0321330625/qid=1148319123/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl/026-0549061-4124445
Not cheap but I do recommend it, nice and simple "here's how you do it" chapters.
This one also gets very good reviews:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0240519841/qid=1148319711/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_3_1/026-0549061-4124445
It may also be worth buying Digital Photo magazine, you get a "Free" CD with video and editorial tips and tricks with every issue for PS, Elements and PSP, think I've got them all for the last year and a half, very usefull.
I've got this one:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0321330625/qid=1148319123/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl/026-0549061-4124445
Not cheap but I do recommend it, nice and simple "here's how you do it" chapters.
This one also gets very good reviews:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0240519841/qid=1148319711/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_3_1/026-0549061-4124445
It may also be worth buying Digital Photo magazine, you get a "Free" CD with video and editorial tips and tricks with every issue for PS, Elements and PSP, think I've got them all for the last year and a half, very usefull.
Cheers
Brian.
LBA is good for you, a Lens a day helps you work, rest and play.
Brian.
LBA is good for you, a Lens a day helps you work, rest and play.
Posted 22/05/2006 - 19:40
Link
When searching for a PS (any flavour) book, you must bare in mind that Photoshop is much more than a tool for digital photographers. Adobe's own 'Classroom in a book' is very good but it does not focus specifically on the PS bits that are relevant to digital photographers.
Scott Kelby's book is excellent. Martin Evening's book 'Adobe Photoshop CS (CS2) for photographers' is also very good.
I now use CS2 but have the CS version of both books, The content is equally relevant.
Scott Kelby's book is excellent. Martin Evening's book 'Adobe Photoshop CS (CS2) for photographers' is also very good.
I now use CS2 but have the CS version of both books, The content is equally relevant.
Peter E Smith - flickr Photostream
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


214 posts
20 years
Godalming
Many thanks in anticipation,
Steve