Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

Baleful

womble
Posted 03/10/2009 - 18:58 Link
Comment Image
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website
Father Ted
Posted 03/10/2009 - 19:04 Link
Now, I do like that!!
Getting there! Thanks to you guys

Pentax K10d, *istDL, Kit lens ( 18-55mm ), 50mm f1.7 lens, Tamron 70-300mm lens, Prinzflex 70-162 manual lens, Various old flashes.
Hardgravity
Posted 03/10/2009 - 19:13 Link
It looks cold Kris.

Sparse but thought provoking, I like it.
Cheers, HG

K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.

Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...

PPG entries.
womble
Posted 04/10/2009 - 09:26 Link
Thank you Father Ted and HG. It needs a frame and I wonder about a perfect square crop too so it looks more like a 6x6 photo.

K.
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.

My website
George Lazarette
Posted 04/10/2009 - 09:44 Link
It's hard to find a sense of scale. My first thought when I looked at it was that a mammoth had passed by recently, or that possibly you were involved in a re-enactment of Hannibal crossing the Alps.

G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.
womble
Posted 04/10/2009 - 09:54 Link
The lack of sense of scale was quite deliberate!

K.
Kris Lockyear

My website
George Lazarette
Posted 04/10/2009 - 10:31 Link
womble wrote:
K.

And it worked!

There's nothing like an element of intrigue.

G
Keywords: Charming, polite, and generally agreeable.
Posted 04/10/2009 - 17:42 Link
George Lazarette wrote:
It's hard to find a sense of scale. My first thought when I looked at it was that a mammoth had passed by recently, or that possibly you were involved in a re-enactment of Hannibal crossing the Alps.

G

Now that's what I call an imagination
A poor life this, if full of care,

We have no time to stand and stare. W.H Davies
Unlocker
Posted 04/10/2009 - 20:42 Link
womble wrote:

K.

It's a mini shredded wheat in a large sugar bowl!
pschlute
Posted 04/10/2009 - 21:11 Link
I like it and am intrigued too.
lidy
Posted 04/10/2009 - 22:13 Link
I like it too!
Dodging and burning are steps to take care of mistakes God made in establishing tonal relationships. - Ansel Adams -
womble
Posted 04/10/2009 - 22:18 Link
Thanks all. And if anyone hasn't worked it out it is a large straw bale in the middle of a snowy field! My lady love thought it looked like a swiss roll in a bowl of sugar.

Cheers, Kris.
Kris Lockyear

My website

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.