Backpack for sale

duncanM
Posted 28/01/2012 - 19:53 Link
I have a TAMRAC AERO 75 backpack that I have decided to sell.
It is in good clean condition, and very little used.
Easily takes my K5 with 50-135 mounted in main slot, plus 12-24 and 16-50 end on, side by side, plus plenty of room to spare for other bits and pieces.
In addition to getting at everything through the main rear panel, you can pull the pack round and get the camera with lens fitted out through the side panel.
There is a smaller upper compartment with space for a waterproof, sandwiches, drinks, etc- very practical.
Manufacturer’s details here. http://www.tamrac.com/3375.htm (Mine is the black/grey version)
These have been going for £35/40 on Ebay- I'd be happy with £25 (including postage) here
Edited by duncanM: 28/01/2012 - 20:07
timcx500e
Posted 28/01/2012 - 20:19 Link
Duncan ,have sent you a pm, regards, tim.
duncanM
Posted 28/01/2012 - 20:51 Link
Thanks Tim Reply sent.
duncanM
Posted 29/01/2012 - 10:31 Link
Sold- thank you Tim.
It'll be posted when post office re-opens on monday.
timcx500e
Posted 01/02/2012 - 16:55 Link
Duncan ,Backpack arrived today , exactly as described, a pleasure doing business with you ,
regards, tim.
duncanM
Posted 01/02/2012 - 17:27 Link
I am very glad to hear that it has arrived safely, Tim and thanks for being such a pleasant chap to deal with
Regards, Duncan.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo