Back down to earth
Posted 13/02/2016 - 14:29 - Helpful Comment
Link
I have the same lens and find it very good I did have the non dg The dg one I find is sharper and on my copy very little zoom creep all in all a good lens
k5iis sigma 10-20 hsm tamron 17-50 pentax da 18-135 pentax A 50 f 1;1 7
pentax da*60-250 pentax da 55-300 sigma apo 150-500 hsm os pentax af1.7 adapter
Pentax af aw 1.4 rear converter and a flash
pentax da*60-250 pentax da 55-300 sigma apo 150-500 hsm os pentax af1.7 adapter
Pentax af aw 1.4 rear converter and a flash
Posted 13/02/2016 - 14:43
Link
reso wrote:
I have the same lens and find it very good I did have the non dg The dg one I find is sharper and on my copy very little zoom creep all in all a good lens
Thanks for the feedback - this lens does seem to have some mixed reviews, but as it was fairly low priced it seemed worth a chance.
I have the same lens and find it very good I did have the non dg The dg one I find is sharper and on my copy very little zoom creep all in all a good lens
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


79 posts
10 years
Took it out for a stroll around local airport last weekend - this was the best capture of the afternoon