Autumn Fruits
Posted 20/09/2026 - 03:31
Link
Lovely set, very well captured !
Posted 20/09/2026 - 09:43
Link
Agree with Rajhans. Bokeh highlighting the capture. So good, especially those rasps.
Be well, stay safe, but most of all, invest in memories
Posted 20/09/2026 - 22:18
Link
Thanks, I'm glad you like them.
Steve
lesjacksons wrote:
Are these post processed and/or what KP colour profile are you using?
The techie stuff is WB set to cloudy (because it was), all other colour-related settings were default, post processing in Affinity Photo from DNG file, contrast slightly increased with curves, crop, sharpen (USM) and that's it. The colours you see here (on a calibrated screen, of course ) are very close to what I saw through the viewfinder. So all credit to Mother Nature for the colours.Are these post processed and/or what KP colour profile are you using?
Urbanmeister wrote:
especially those rasps.
Rasps?? No raspberries here!especially those rasps.
Steve
Posted 21/09/2026 - 08:41
Link
Brilliant set but I can't (really) choose between 2, 5 and 6. Fantastic framing and colours.
It's a surprise... The fisheye is capable of bokeh!
Actually.. maybe I'll go with 5. Edible image.
It's a surprise... The fisheye is capable of bokeh!
Actually.. maybe I'll go with 5. Edible image.
All the gear with no idea
Posted 21/09/2026 - 11:34
Link
Thanks
Steve
HarisF1 wrote:
It's a surprise... The fisheye is capable of bokeh!
Yeah. But the background has to be many, many times the distance to the subject and you've got to be close to the subject, really close!It's a surprise... The fisheye is capable of bokeh!
Steve
Posted 21/09/2026 - 12:56
Link
This is an appealing little set Steve - always good to experiment with lenses that may not be the typical first choice for a subject
LennyBloke
Posted 21/09/2026 - 15:42
Link
Thanks.
Steve
LennyBloke wrote:
always good to experiment with lenses that may not be the typical first choice for a subject
I tried the same sort of shots this morning but with a DA35mm macro on the KP. Interestingly, they don't seem to work as well for me as the fisheye shots. It might just be a matter of needing more time to get my eye in with the macro. I'll try again in the next few days, weather permitting. always good to experiment with lenses that may not be the typical first choice for a subject
Steve
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2971 posts
18 years
South Dorset
KP + DA10-17mm fisheye.
Thoughts, comments etc. welcome as usual.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
Steve