Autumn at Gledhow Valley

NaimKhan
Posted 21/11/2016 - 21:00 Link
I stumbled across this place in Leeds whilst on my way to Brimham Rocks on Saturday. The colours were juys amazing - jaw dropping. I had to come back to get a few shots. Below is a selection. Thanks for viewing.
1.
Comment Image

2.
Comment Image

3.
Comment Image

4.
Comment Image

5.
Comment Image

6.
Comment Image
MrB
Posted 22/11/2016 - 00:10 Link
Over 50 years ago I used to travel through this area on a bus to school in Roundhay. Never got the chance to explore it though, and it looks a lovely place, especially in the colours of autumn.

Cheers.
Philip
alfpics
Posted 22/11/2016 - 08:54 Link
Super autumn colours - no 5 is my fave
Andy
walkeja
Posted 22/11/2016 - 11:15 Link
Been years since I've seen one like No 3, zoom out or zoom in?
Pentax K1-ii and MZ6
Pentax Lenses 28-80 F, 300 DA*, 80-200 F, 35 F2.4 AL, M50 F1.7, 28-105 DFA, 20 F4 SMC
ONE UNITED Member
NaimKhan
Posted 22/11/2016 - 11:46 Link
walkeja wrote:
Been years since I've seen one like No 3, zoom out or zoom in?
Thanks.
Zoom in (I think)!
In the good old film days, I did not same at Farnborough Air show. I was greatly upset when the person printing the photographs said he didn't print it because it was out of focus 😃
Edited by NaimKhan: 22/11/2016 - 11:49
Chris@SRSWATFORD
Posted 22/11/2016 - 13:27 Link
Fantastic images Naim, I used to live just round the corner from here when I was a youngster.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane!
For all things Pentax please visit www.srsmicrosystems.co.uk - anything not listed please email or call!

Follow us on Facebook
gtis
Posted 22/11/2016 - 20:36 Link
Chris@SRSWATFORD wrote:
Fantastic images Naim, I used to live just round the corner from here when I was a youngster.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane!
Hi Chris
Are you feeling home sick for Leeds
cheers Neil
pentax k3
DA* 300 f4 DA* 50-135 f 2.8 smc DA* 16-50 f2.8 50mm f1.7 pentax1.4xhd converter





Panasonic Dmc Fz200
Northgrain
Posted 22/11/2016 - 20:52 Link
Nice varied autumn set. There's something about #5 that draws me in
tyronet2000
Posted 22/11/2016 - 21:20 Link
Not been down there for some time, to the rocks. This leaves in No.5 look undisturbe and I like the stairway in No.6 to...
Regards
Stan

PPG
cardiffgareth
Posted 23/11/2016 - 10:26 Link
The colours are indeed to die for, really nice autumn colours. I like the 2nd image but I like it even more without the bottom half of the image and just the trees with a small amount of foreground.
Gareth Williams ARPS

My outfit: K1ii - Pentax D FA 24-70mm f2.8 - Pentax DA* 300mm f4 - Pentax modified DA* 60-250mm f4 - Irix 15mm Firefly - Pentax FA 35mm - FA 50mm f1.4 - Tamron SP 90mm macro - Pentax AF 540 FGZ II

Welsh Photographer
Flickr
Instagram
My PPG
Foundation NFT

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo