Audi

Oggy
Posted 08/07/2010 - 21:32 Link
I have been re-visiting photos I took at last year's Festival of speed at Goodwood.

[IMG]http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc222/Oggy3323/IMGP1544a.jpg[/IMG]

Any thoughts? It is part of the statue in front of the house.
i-Berg
Posted 09/07/2010 - 08:47 Link
Double take for me! A statue?

I can see this as a mono conversion too Oggy - the background and the subject matter both suit.
Oggy
Posted 09/07/2010 - 22:31 Link
This is the whole structure.

[IMG]http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc222/Oggy3323/IMGP1546a.jpg[/IMG]
fatspider
Posted 09/07/2010 - 22:42 Link
looks like a Hot Wheels track to me

Well worth a snap or two, the first one is quite good, got me wondering for a while
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link
i-Berg
Posted 10/07/2010 - 10:32 Link
That was worth seeing Oggy - what a structure it is! Thanks for posting it.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo