Astral Travels
Posted 14/08/2010 - 14:28
Link
With just a shade more editing to enhance the vampire teeth, a possibly more relevant caption could then be...
"Mmmm, crunchy..."
Or you could make the light bulb shine brightly, and then it would have to be..
"Electrifying"
"Mmmm, crunchy..."
Or you could make the light bulb shine brightly, and then it would have to be..
"Electrifying"
.
Pentax K-3, DA18-135, DA35 F2.4, DA17-70, DA55-300, FA28-200, A50 F1.7, A100 F4 Macro, A400 F5.6, Sigma 10-20 EXDC, 50-500 F4.5-6.3 APO DG OS Samsung flash SEF-54PZF(x2)
.
Pentax K-3, DA18-135, DA35 F2.4, DA17-70, DA55-300, FA28-200, A50 F1.7, A100 F4 Macro, A400 F5.6, Sigma 10-20 EXDC, 50-500 F4.5-6.3 APO DG OS Samsung flash SEF-54PZF(x2)
.
Posted 14/08/2010 - 16:53
Link
I am more keen on how you achieve this type of shot. I think it is very good and different.
Posted 14/08/2010 - 21:08
Link
John, a very interesting picture! I'd love to know how you did it? Was it all PP, or (more interestingly) was IR involved?
Cheers,
Stephen
Cheers,
Stephen
I gladly welcome C & C's. Being foggy minded they really help me learn.
Posted 14/08/2010 - 21:59
Link
It was a combination of Photoshop lighting effects, lens flare and blending modes. The original shot was taken with the final manipulations in mind, but the detail of those manipulations was left until the Photoshop session.
Best regards, John
Posted 15/08/2010 - 12:47
Link
Thank you John. Most intriguing though way beyond my capabilities and slow, cluttered mind. I appreciate your subtle use/blending of colours, shapes and images.
Regards,
Stephen
Regards,
Stephen
I gladly welcome C & C's. Being foggy minded they really help me learn.
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


24425 posts
24 years
Tyldesley,
Manchester
[IMG]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff250/johnriley1uk/035-Astral-Travels.jpg[/IMG]