Arctic Butterfly (Again)

Hyram
Posted 24/12/2009 - 20:14 Link
Presumably the Arctic Butterfly is still the best way to clean a sensor :

But which one to buy :
Hyram

Bodies: K20D (2), K10D, Super A, ME Super, Auto 110 SLR, X70, Optio P70
Pentax Glass: DA* 300, DA* 60-250, DA* 50-135, DA* 16-50, DA 70 Ltd, FA 31 Ltd, DA 35 Ltd, DA 18-55 (2), DA 12-24, DA 10-17, M 200, A 35-70, M 40, M 28, Converter-A 2X-S, 1.4X-S, AF 1.7, Pentax-110 50, Pentax-110 24
Other Glass: Sigma 105 macro, Sigma-A APO 75-300
Flash: Metz 58 AF-1 P, Pentax AF160FC ringflash, Pentax AF280T
Anvh
Posted 24/12/2009 - 20:58 Link
I've the one with the led light, was the only one they had at the time in the shop but I must say I find it nice that the light is there. You see what you're doing with the brush inside your camera.
With the led version you can also replace the brush over time I believe, ain't sure so don't take my word for it.
Stefan
Comment Image

K10D, K5
DA* 16-50, DA* 50-135, D-FA 100 Macro, DA 40 Ltd, DA 18-55
AF-540FGZ
Greytop
Posted 24/12/2009 - 20:59 Link
For 'non' stubborn particles I think so.
I have this kit (cheapest version) and it seems to work well on the very odd occasion that I have used it.
Regards Huw

flickr
golfdiesel
Posted 25/12/2009 - 12:17 Link
I have the version without the LED and it allso has a replaceable brush.
Camera:K20D|Ist*DS|Spotmatic II|MZ-10
Pentax Lenses: DA16-45|DA50-200|50A 1.7
Tamron Lenses: 28-200
Takumar Lenses: SMC 55 1.8
Sigma Lenses: EX DG 50-500 'Bigma'|EX 50mm Macro
Flashes: Metz 58 AF-1|Samsung SEF-36PZF|Pentax AF-220T

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo