Apples (Only)
Posted 21/12/2010 - 23:40
Link
Perhaps there are plenty of Hawthorn Berries in the area, theyre easier to swallow than apples
A good record shot of something you will rarely see, though I feel you coulds have climbed the tree and got some close ups
A good record shot of something you will rarely see, though I feel you coulds have climbed the tree and got some close ups
Posted 21/12/2010 - 23:56
Link
Thanks, Alan.
I think your Redwing has probably had all the hawthorn berries.
How about getting him(?) to pose for me in the apple tree.
(I may even manage to hold the camera steady!)
Coker.
I think your Redwing has probably had all the hawthorn berries.
How about getting him(?) to pose for me in the apple tree.
(I may even manage to hold the camera steady!)
Coker.
The more I look, the more there is to see!
Posted 22/12/2010 - 07:22
Link
They're probably frozen solid. Look out for birds with bent beaks....
.........all the gear, no idea!
Me super, MX, LX, K5,DA 18-55WR, DA 17-70, DA 55-300, DA40 Ltd, FA50 1.4, Samsung D-Xenon 12-24,Samsung 100mm macro M50 1.7(x3), M28 3.5, M35 2.8, M100macro f4, M135 3.5(+others)
Me super, MX, LX, K5,DA 18-55WR, DA 17-70, DA 55-300, DA40 Ltd, FA50 1.4, Samsung D-Xenon 12-24,Samsung 100mm macro M50 1.7(x3), M28 3.5, M35 2.8, M100macro f4, M135 3.5(+others)
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1547 posts
16 years
Wiltshire
[IMG]http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af340/rogerhlane/Tuesdaysnowbirds016cropsq.jpg[/IMG]
C&C welcome......
Coker.