Anyone know a good Canvas print company

simonkit
Posted 21/11/2008 - 16:43 Link
I'm increasingly having enquiries about Canvas prints & wondered if anyone could recommend a company ?

thanks

simon
MattMatic
Posted 21/11/2008 - 16:51 Link
I would heartily recommend the quality of Photo Artistry
I've heard some complain about their turn around times... but the quality is stunning!
Matt
http://www.mattmatic.co.uk
(For gallery, tips and links)
nathanever82
Posted 21/11/2008 - 20:26 Link
ASDA

Online, brilliant service, the cheapest on the market, very easy to find, and delivered at home.

Strongly advised also on a photography magazine a few months back.

Hope this helps
'Between the lights there is always a shadow'

www.nathanservi.com & PPG
simonkit
Posted 21/11/2008 - 21:06 Link
Thanks for the suggestions....this one has been recommended from another forum, cheaper again than Asda & apparently quality is excellent....they also have a much better size choice

http://www.mycanvasprints.co.uk
Edited by simonkit: 21/11/2008 - 21:06

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo