Any Phottix Ares users?

Posted 02/07/2013 - 18:26 Link
I have done some research and hope to get an Ares wireless trigger set later this year - but - I would like the flexibility to attach the remote flash to a hot shoe or a tripod thread

Phottix tell me it comes with "all necessary adaptors" so I am wondering if we have any users here who can confirm what that means or what it is readily capable of . . .
chrissinkpen
Posted 02/07/2013 - 18:33 Link
I use the Ares and it works flawlessly.
I have just ordered a second receiver.
Regards
Chris
Posted 02/07/2013 - 19:27 Link
thanks Chris

does the receiver come with a hot shoe and tripod fitting underneath? Or adaptors to enable both?
chrissinkpen
Posted 03/07/2013 - 09:04 Link
The receiver has a hot shoe, and can be screwed to a light stand or tripod, or fitted to a cold shoe.
I use mine in manual mode, off camera.
Very well made in my opinion.
Best to buy on Amazon UK.
Regards
Chris

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo