Another Murmuration Shot

Posted 18/03/2013 - 17:56 Link
Comment Image


Above is another photograph of the Starling murmuration that I was fortunate to witness a few nights ago.

I managed to climb the hill and shoot into the sinking sun. I watched 250k starlings fly over my head crapping all over me as they did so but it was worth it for this I feel.

In and around 1/60 sec ISO 400 Pentax K-x and DA L 18-55

QC
Learn how to live and you'll know how to die; learn how to die, and you'll know how to live.

Check out ones photographs on Flickr!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/awprentice/
K10D
Posted 03/04/2013 - 23:39 Link
Great colour and profile detail. Starlings or sensor rash?

Best regards
Too far from a shore.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo