Another angle on the Angel

philstaff
Posted 24/06/2017 - 21:30 Link
Comment Image
Comment Image
K10D
Posted 25/06/2017 - 07:06 - Helpful Comment Link
Works well. I often use the corners of the frame in shots. I live close enough to say I've no excuses for not photographing the angel and still have never pointed a camera at it.

Best regards
Too far from a shore.
pschlute
Posted 25/06/2017 - 16:41 - Helpful Comment Link
First one is very good.
MrB
Posted 25/06/2017 - 19:35 - Helpful Comment Link
The first one is preferable in my view - the composition is more balanced, the colour of the angel is more attractive, and the lines and angles of the structure give it a more dynamic effect.

Cheers.
Philip
derek897
Posted 25/06/2017 - 22:44 - Helpful Comment Link
Nicely shot, have to agree, the 1st one for me also.
Good shooting.
I know what i like, If not always why.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo