Another "Hello" from Italy!

ant-duppy88
Posted 23/12/2013 - 18:08 Link
Hello! I'm an intalian pentax user! I've just discovered this beautiful website and I've decided to join the community. Congratulations for the simple and ordered look of the website, it's really user friendly.
I'm looking around the forum and I see the photo posted there are usually very nice
I've already a question... there is a difference between the "Gallery" and "Your photos" sections?

Merry Christmas and Happy Holydays!
Body: Pentax K-r
Lenses: Pentax 18-55mm DA-L | Pentax A 50mm f1.7 | Tamron 90mm f2.8 Macro 1:1 (MF version)
Flash: Metz 36 AF-5 p-TTL
bettyswolloks
Posted 23/12/2013 - 18:17 Link
Welcome aboard
One day you'll find, 10yrs have got behind you.
AndrewA
Posted 23/12/2013 - 19:20 Link
Hello and Welcome to the Forum!
Andrew

"I'm here because the whiskey is free" - Tyla

PPG link
Flickr link
Stuey
Posted 23/12/2013 - 20:06 Link
Hello and welcome
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo