Amazing Wave Photos
Posted 02/03/2009 - 15:11
Link
Gulp!
That gives me an idea.....
I wonder if I can get the local council to crank up the wave machine at the local baths
That gives me an idea.....
I wonder if I can get the local council to crank up the wave machine at the local baths
K10D with Grip, 28mm,50mm,135mm,18-55,18-200,70-300mm, Meade 2000mm catadioptric, dodgy tripod and luck
Posted 02/03/2009 - 15:19
Link
Better get your surf board out and put your flippers on
Posted 02/03/2009 - 18:12
Link
That'll test the weather sealing....
Kris Lockyear
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
It is an illusion that photos are made with the camera… they are made with the eye, heart and head. Henri Cartier-Bresson
Lots of film bodies, a couple of digital ones, too many lenses (mainly older glass) and a Horseman LE 5x4.
Posted 02/03/2009 - 21:03
Link
Thanks, Gwyn One day I'll see such waves in real I hope...
Kind regards,
Michal R. Hoffmann
K20D, DA 16-45mm, A 50mm F/1:1.4, DA 55-300mm; flash Pentax AF240Z
Michal R. Hoffmann
K20D, DA 16-45mm, A 50mm F/1:1.4, DA 55-300mm; flash Pentax AF240Z
Posted 03/03/2009 - 22:32
Link
Brilliant stuff...doesn't look like he shot them in the North Sea for some strange reason
simon
simon
My website http://www.landscapephotographyuk.com
My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/landscapephotographyuk
Find me on Google+ link
My Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/landscapephotographyuk
Find me on Google+ link
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


10344 posts
20 years
The Netherlands
link