All got to go!
Posted 05/03/2014 - 22:12
Link
Cheers Andrew and Tim, I'm actually relieved in a way, I'll get to keep my website but only as a hobby, and I won't have all the worry about having expensive gear to insure and look after all the time worrying about it, and whether I'd actually be able to afford to go out and use it! It became a sort of self defeating thing In the end, it's for the best...
Cheers Jules...
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
Posted 05/03/2014 - 22:12
Link
Dogwalker wrote:
Hiya Jules, Im a newbi, Sorry to hear about your troubles. Id be interested in purchasing your DA* 300 please. Regards Bob.
PM'd
Hiya Jules, Im a newbi, Sorry to hear about your troubles. Id be interested in purchasing your DA* 300 please. Regards Bob.
Cheers Jules...
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
Posted 05/03/2014 - 22:14
Link
Defragged wrote:
Why don't you just keep your K3 and a cheap fast fifty then at least you're not left entirely without?
Just an idle thought!....
thought about it and since no one has made an offer on it, it may happen!Why don't you just keep your K3 and a cheap fast fifty then at least you're not left entirely without?
Just an idle thought!....
Can't believe that no one wants a brand new K3 with no troubles and 20 month guarantee for a good £150 less than new!
Cheers Jules...
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
Posted 05/03/2014 - 23:14
Link
Jules, sorry to hear your news. Have you considered setting up a small (or large) studio in your home and having a go at some stock images or portraits. It isn't the Lake District but it could help tied you over and having to re-spend again in a few months.
An eBay light cube for a couple of quid and some desk lamps could get you started. The 16-50 will cover most of your needs.
An eBay light cube for a couple of quid and some desk lamps could get you started. The 16-50 will cover most of your needs.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
CaptureLight Ltd
flickr
"I carry a camera to capture memories and the occasional photograph worthy of sharing"
CaptureLight Ltd
flickr
"I carry a camera to capture memories and the occasional photograph worthy of sharing"
Posted 06/03/2014 - 07:27
Link
It's never good news from any angle. Stick in Jules, your a survivor.
Best regards
Best regards
Too far from a shore.
Posted 06/03/2014 - 09:17
Link
Just to re-cap 50-135 to: QuestionableCarrot
Siggy 8-16 to: 7avensis7
DA* 300 to: Dogwalker
Interest shown in the K3 but still available and the DA* 16-50 is still available.
Will not be on here for long so if your Umming and Ahhing DON'T!
*K3 AND 16-50 ALSO ON SALE ELSWHERE*
Siggy 8-16 to: 7avensis7
DA* 300 to: Dogwalker
Interest shown in the K3 but still available and the DA* 16-50 is still available.
Will not be on here for long so if your Umming and Ahhing DON'T!
*K3 AND 16-50 ALSO ON SALE ELSWHERE*
Cheers Jules...
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
Posted 06/03/2014 - 09:31
Link
K3 SOLD! THAT WORKED THEN!
Cheers Jules...
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
Posted 06/03/2014 - 09:33
Link
Jules, glad you're getting sorted. I would have loved your K3 but a half completed kitchen and a glowering stare from the wife got in the way
Good luck with the future
Good luck with the future
---------------------------------------------------------------------
CaptureLight Ltd
flickr
"I carry a camera to capture memories and the occasional photograph worthy of sharing"
CaptureLight Ltd
flickr
"I carry a camera to capture memories and the occasional photograph worthy of sharing"
Posted 06/03/2014 - 10:02
Link
RalphHardwick wrote:
Jules, glad you're getting sorted. I would have loved your K3 but a half completed kitchen and a glowering stare from the wife got in the way
Good luck with the future
I KNOW THAT STARE! Not dating the same woman are we?Jules, glad you're getting sorted. I would have loved your K3 but a half completed kitchen and a glowering stare from the wife got in the way
Good luck with the future
Just the DA*16-50 LEFT.
OFFERS???
Would like to get this done today...
Cheers Jules...
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
Posted 06/03/2014 - 10:19
Link
I don't know about dating the same woman but I'll happily share a kitchen rebuild with you
Fortunately I already have a 16-50 so no need to incur the wrath of SWMBO
Fortunately I already have a 16-50 so no need to incur the wrath of SWMBO
---------------------------------------------------------------------
CaptureLight Ltd
flickr
"I carry a camera to capture memories and the occasional photograph worthy of sharing"
CaptureLight Ltd
flickr
"I carry a camera to capture memories and the occasional photograph worthy of sharing"
Posted 06/03/2014 - 13:18
Link
duncanM wrote:
Couldn't put it better. We'll all be rooting for you, Jules
+1
McGregNi wrote:
Jules, all your gear looks beautiful and looked after. I'm sorry to hear of your situation and I wish I was ready to offer up for some lenses myself. I wish you the very best for the sales and the future.
Jules, all your gear looks beautiful and looked after. I'm sorry to hear of your situation and I wish I was ready to offer up for some lenses myself. I wish you the very best for the sales and the future.
Couldn't put it better. We'll all be rooting for you, Jules
Posted 06/03/2014 - 13:56
Link
ERM ALL GONE!
Thanks for making it bearable, I'll be Back!:arrow:
Thanks for making it bearable, I'll be Back!:arrow:
Cheers Jules...
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
My viewfinder is 576,000,000 pixels.
My other viewfinder is 5.76,000,000.
www.exaggeratedperspectives.com
Posted 06/03/2014 - 17:11
Link
Again, sorry to post on you For Sale thread but wanted to say sincerest... well something. I'm shocked you been forced into this drastic action and hope the ship rights itself sooner rather than latter.
As bwlchmawr, fancy equipment doth not a good time or good photographer make...
If I was you I'd pick up a K10D or GX10 off ebay or SRS to stay in the game. Brilliant machine at bargain prices now. Impeccable image quality in normal shooting conditions and the bonus of no 'pinky dangle' on the grip compared to the K5 Darn might get one myself!
As bwlchmawr, fancy equipment doth not a good time or good photographer make...
If I was you I'd pick up a K10D or GX10 off ebay or SRS to stay in the game. Brilliant machine at bargain prices now. Impeccable image quality in normal shooting conditions and the bonus of no 'pinky dangle' on the grip compared to the K5 Darn might get one myself!
Pentax pour des images riches en détails!
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


966 posts
14 years
Somewhere safe in deepest Lancashire.
Just an idle thought!....
(Compulsive Obsessive Lens Buying Addiction Syndrome)
What you need are lenses, more lenses, bigger lenses, better lenses, faster lenses, vintage lenses and when you have these, your pictures will be perfect!