Alien
Posted 30/03/2012 - 11:38
Link
I like the rendering on the "pentablobs", despite the glare from the right.
I agree, it shows the tree and the sculptures as your eye might well have done.
It's a place I want to go back to when the sun is shining. My visit was in the rain, dull and muddy and despite this there was quite a few people milling about as there was a 'workshop' over by the bronze men.
regards
Bernard
I agree, it shows the tree and the sculptures as your eye might well have done.
It's a place I want to go back to when the sun is shining. My visit was in the rain, dull and muddy and despite this there was quite a few people milling about as there was a 'workshop' over by the bronze men.
regards
Bernard
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


2545 posts
17 years
Wakefield
Alien by SFB579, on Flickr
Wanted to show the exhibits amongs the beautiful trees at YSP. I know HDR isn't to everyone''s taste, but shows the tree well I think.
ysp by SFB579, on Flickr