Aftermarket K10D/K20D Battery - Practically Useless but Free!

elfer
Posted 05/02/2013 - 09:22 Link
Only good for a few dozen shots at best from a full charge. I kept it in my camera bag just in case the genuine battery ran out of juice when I was out and about, when being able to take those few more shots could have been welcome.

If anyone could find it useful for the same reason, send me a stamped addressed Jiffy bag and I'll pop it in the post box. It weighs just about 90g. I no longer have a K10D (sadly) so it's no use to me now and I'd be happy to pass it on if someone could use it. Just don't count on it as a main battery!

PM me for my address if interested.
elfer
Posted 13/03/2013 - 15:40 Link
I've got some stuff to take to the council recycling centre at the w/e, so last chance for someone to claim this before I drop it off there for environmental disposal.
elfer
Posted 21/03/2013 - 17:02 Link
Withdrawn.

I didn't manage to get to the recycling centre last weekend, but I bought another K10D yesterday. So I have a use for this battery again!

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo