Visit MPB Visit MPB Visit MPB

AF360FGZ on eBay

Terry1100
Posted 19/09/2005 - 08:06 Link
There's an AF360FGZ on eBay (UK) at the moment - (declaration of interest - it's me that's selling it).
size=x-small]
Matt, John - please feel free to delete this post if it contravenes rules about "selling" posts. [/size]
Terry
London, England
K-30, Optio Z10, Optio S5i, LS465, Nikon P7100
George Lazarette
Posted 19/09/2005 - 08:25 Link
Why are you selling, as a matter of interest? You need two to be able to use wireless on the DS.

Incidentally, on a relatively expensive item like this, many people would consider RM Special Delivery Next Day to be the best despatch method as it includes insurance.

George
Terry1100
Posted 19/09/2005 - 09:43 Link
George,

Don't start me on Special Delivery

I'm still waiting for some recovered images from Fuji which were sent by Special Delivery last Wednesday. The Royal Mail know they've got it but have no idea where in the delivery stage the package is (ignoring the week they took to get the card to Fuji in the first place).

There's also the issue that some people are not around to recieve signed for packages.

I always use first class letter as the stated postage - but I'll send by any method that a winning bidder requests.

Why am I selling - because I don't need two AF360FGZs, I can't see a circumstance where I would need the clever wireless functionality. I aslo need to use my "windfall" to part fund a new shock absorber for my bike
Terry
London, England
K-30, Optio Z10, Optio S5i, LS465, Nikon P7100
George Lazarette
Posted 19/09/2005 - 14:47 Link
If you're not around, you pick it up at the PO, or have it delivered to work.

SDND includes both insurance and POD, which in my view are essential for any item that is worth a bit of money.

However, I appreciate that others may feel these are unnecessary luxuries, just as some are happy with margarine, whilst others insist on butter.

George

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.