Advertising gone Mad

Galoot
Posted 20/08/2011 - 18:08 Link
I would probably need to down quite a few beers before I would wear this jacket on a walk down Rose St. Edinburgh ?

( A bit of camera shake, I was laughing too much )

Comment Image
alig
Posted 20/08/2011 - 19:35 Link


You have to ask, why?

Great composition... I presume you meant to get the green writing at his left shoulder?
Cheers

Ali

ist* DS & Ricoh GR
Galoot
Posted 20/08/2011 - 19:37 Link
Ha Ha missed that, he was walking past, "Dirty Dicks" bar at the time.
alig
Posted 20/08/2011 - 19:47 Link
Haha superb.
Cheers

Ali

ist* DS & Ricoh GR
techno-terminator
Posted 20/08/2011 - 19:58 Link
Takes courage to wear THAT jacket I would have thought

Well caught
let the education continue

proud owner of a couple of cameras and a few bits and bobs
Smeggypants
Posted 20/08/2011 - 20:00 Link
LOL
[i]Bodies: 1x K-5IIs, 2x K-5, Sony TX-5, Nokia 808
Lenses: Pentax DA 10-17mm ED(IF) Fish Eye, Pentax DA 14mm f/2.8, Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8, Pentax-A 28mm f/2.8, Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.2, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-FA 50mm f/1.4, Pentax-A 50mm f/1.7, Pentax DA* 50-135mm f/2.8, Sigma 135-400mm APO DG, and more ..
Flash: AF-540FGZ, Vivitar 283
Galoot
Posted 20/08/2011 - 20:13 Link
I wonder now, what he had in his bag ?
ChrisR
Posted 20/08/2011 - 20:43 Link
A fine upstanding member of the community, I guess.


Take care.

Chris R.
Chris R.

I. El. (Eng). (Rtd).

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo